Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Cove was the sweetest little girl. She was so mellow and easy to photograph. She was just the cutest baby. It was a lot of fun coming up with poses for her and getting detail shots and images of her with her brother and mom! These are just some of our favorites!! Thanks for checking out Cove's session. So sweet!

T.H. Peterson: What did you think when you first saw Cove?

Sierra: Well, I cried like a baby myself. During our first moments together, she

just stared at me and was so calm, I couldn’t have fallen more in love. 

T.H. P.: How did you come up with her name?

Sierra: Her big brothers name is Cash, so I knew I wanted another one syllable name. When I stumbled upon Cove and said the names together, it was an instant yes. She’s already gotten the nickname of Coco as well, which is so cute. 

T.H. P.: What is life like with a new baby in the house?

Sierra: It honestly has been a huge adjustment, but way smoother than I had imagined. Cash is 5 and he’s been super helpful and sweet with his baby sister, so that’s helped a ton. 

T.H. P.: Did you have any food aversions or cravings?

Sierra: I honestly couldn’t eat much meat the entire pregnancy. The thought, sight, and smell of it made my stomach turn, so protein shakes ended up being my best friend. Cravings wise, cereal was my go-to for 75% of my meals. 

T.H. P.: Who does Cove look like? Sierra: She’s a spitting image of what I looked like as a baby!






To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com or register at bit.ly/PetersonNewborn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Emily and Jacob's Magical Wedding at Stony Point Hall - Beautiful Kansas celebration - Lawrence, Topeka, KS Wedding Photographers

Larae's newborn session - Interview with mom and dad - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers