Eli Feather - Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Our session with Eli was great! It was a beautiful day and we focused on his passion for flying! I think in 20+ years, this was a first for me! So much fun and what an interesting experience! I learned a lot just being there and one thing that's always fun is it is a good opportunity for the senior being photographed to talk about what they do and that helps the session and the experience! I've known Eli since he was little and so this was a great moment to be able to capture this milestone for him and his family. He's a great kid with a bright future!


T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Eli: I plan on attending K State College and get my degree in aviation 

T.H. P.: How has homeschooling benefited your education?

Eli: Due to my flexible schedule I have been able to focus on extracurricular activities like getting my pilots license. 

T.H. P.: What extracurricular activities do you enjoy?

Eli: I enjoy flying and I am also a certified SCUBA diver so I like to do that whenever I get a chance. 

T.H. P.: What got you into flying?

Eli: I never wanted to work a normal 9-5 job and I love to travel so piloting was the best option.

T.H. P.: What was that first experience like?

Eli: The first time I went up in a small plane I was super nervous but as soon as we took off I knew that I what I wanted to do with my life. The nervousness went away and I was ready to pursue my pilot’s license.

T.H. P.: Who would make a good candidate for being a pilot?

Eli: I think that a good candidate for being a pilot is someone who likes to travel and doesn’t mind having an irregular work schedule and someone who loves adventure. 

T.H. P.: What's a fun fact about flying or piloting that many would be surprised to learn about?

Eli: An airplane “wants” to keep flying. If there is nothing wrong with the plane and it is in straight and level flight the plane should keep on course all by itself. So when a plane is in cruise there isn’t much required of the pilots.

T.H. P.: Something you liked about your session with us?

Eli: I liked how we were able to get so many different shots in such a short amount of time. The whole shoot was super fun and I enjoyed it.

T.H. P.: Describe your personality in 3 words.

Eli: Adventurous, funny, and smart.

T.H. P.: What kind of music do you like?

Eli: I like 70s-90s rock and 18th century sea shanties.





 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Lilly Miller - Rossville High Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Taylor Zordel - Silver Lake Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Grace and Andrew are getting married! Engagement session at Kansas University - Lawrence, KS Wedding Photographers

Interview with Keira Kebert - Seaman High - Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Karsyn's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Best Maternity and Newborn Photographers

Gabriella's cake smash - Happy birthday! Adorable milestone session - Topeka's Best Baby Photographers

Interview with Malina - Seaman High Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior portraits

Interview with Trenten Harris - Silver Lake Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits