Interview with Taylor Zordel - Silver Lake Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Miss Taylor was such a joy to photograph! We were blessed to capture multiple sessions with her. She is so photogenic and sweet. I love the images that we were able to make for her. No matter where we went or what we photographed, she looked beautiful! One of my favorite spots was behind the Governor's mansion at Kaw River Park, it was the perfect backdrop for her session! She really shined bright! Also, we photographed her with some horses on the most beautiful property and to see her smile as she interacted was just amazing! These are a few of our favorites from her session. Hope you enjoy!

T.H. Peterson: So you stay really busy playing sports.  What do you like to do in the little free time you have. 

Taylor: In my free time, I like to read and spend time with my friends.

T.H. P.: What have been some of your fondest moments playing? 

Taylor: Winning is always fun, but some of my favorite memories are just laughing in the dugout or gym with my friends.

T.H. P.: What has been your most serious injury?

Taylor: I’ve been lucky not to have any serious injuries, but I have broken my wrist falling over first base.

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Taylor: After high school, I plan to go to college and study construction management and finance.

T.H. P.: What classes are you looking forward to most? 

Taylor: Business classes

T.H. P.: Not sports related, what is your favorite outdoor activity?

Taylor: I love to fish whenever I have the chance.

T.H. P.: Most and least girly thing about you?

Taylor: I love to get my hair done…but I’m never afraid to get dirty.

T.H. P.: What is your first thought every morning? 

Taylor: Can I get coffee?

T.H. P.: What is your superpower? 

Taylor: My mindset is my superpower.

T.H. P.: What makes you feel confident?  Taylor: When my hair is good, I’m good.




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Lilly Miller - Rossville High Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Grace and Andrew are getting married! Engagement session at Kansas University - Lawrence, KS Wedding Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Keira Kebert - Seaman High - Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Gabriella's cake smash - Happy birthday! Adorable milestone session - Topeka's Best Baby Photographers

Karsyn's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Best Maternity and Newborn Photographers

Eli Feather - Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Malina - Seaman High Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior portraits

Interview with Trenten Harris - Silver Lake Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits