Joshua's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's best newborn photographers

This was an amazing baby session! Joshua is so handsome and cute and his parents are absolutely crazy about him. I loved everything about this session. We were able to get a lot of variety in a short amount of time! I especially love mom's answers!! Here are just some of our favorites!

T.H. Peterson: What did you think when you first saw Joshua? Pearl: Meeting Joshua is indescribable! My heart was so full of joy and I thought he was absolutely perfect! The most beautiful baby I have ever seen!! Everything I had dreamed and prayed about was on my chest, as he made his way to nurse ( he was already sliding looking for food..lol)😀 😀

T.H. P.: How did you come up with his name?

Pearl: Prince and I had been praying about having a baby,so when I conceived, we decided to seek the Lord for a name individually. And yes, when we met to discuss the names we each came up with, we both had the same name..“ Joshua “. And we didn’t even know the gender of the baby at the time!

T.H. P.: Did you have any food cravings or aversions during your pregnancy?

Pearl: Hahaha, I did have food aversions : oats, bananas, oranges and some spicy foods made me extremely nauseous. I soon began to crave watermelon, mango  juice and croissants 😂

T.H. P.: Something you liked about your session with us?

Pearl: I appreciate the patience you exuded during both the maternity shoot and the newborn session. Both were time consuming and definitely went over the allotted time but you showed us a lot of grace . And it was a great idea to have women on the team, I felt better seeing them and I loved that they shared their own birth stories with me. I knew that I wasn’t alone 😀






To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dava and Ed's Engagement session - Beautiful sunset session at Kansas Governor's Mansion - Topeka's Wedding and Engagement Portraits

Kylee Johnson - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Aayla Briggs - WaRu Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keagan Loughney - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Fun on the Runnebaum Farm - Awesome Generation session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Damien and Brianna's Big Day - Amazing Wedding at Abe and Jake's Landing - Lawrence, Kansas

Interview with Liliana Ferrer-Escalante - Topeka High Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Weston's awesome dirtbike session - Kansas Portrait Photographers

Weekley Family at Iliff Commons - Amazing Fall Family Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers