Interview with Lorren Wiscombe - SFT Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Lorren’s senior session was such a fun one! We started the morning at the sunflower fields at Shively Farms, and we could not have asked for a better morning. The sun was coming up, the light was beautiful, and best of all, we had the entire place to ourselves. We were able to capture some absolutely gorgeous sunrise images surrounded by the sunflowers. Lorren is so photogenic, and she made my job easy with her beautiful smile, natural expressions, and willingness to try whatever poses we wanted.

After the sunflower fields, we headed to Shawnee Lake and then downtown for even more variety. Lorren brought 2 outfits that looked fantastic on her, and each one gave us a different look. She's super friendly and a natural in front of the camera; a great model. When she came back to see her images, they were so happy with the photos, and that is always one of my favorite parts of a senior session. All in all, it was just a great morning and a fantastic senior session with Lorren!

T.H. Peterson:  Plans after high school?
Lorren: Plan to go to college and get my teaching degree.

T.H. P.:  Dream job?
Lorren: To be a 2nd grade teacher!
T.H. P.:  Something from our session you liked with us?
Lorren: I like that you guys helped me out a lot with already having locations and poses in mind! It took a lot of stress off, especially because I don’t know my way around Topeka lol.
T.H. P.:  What kind of student are you?
Lorren: I’d say I’m a hard-working student.
T.H. P.:  What makes you happy?
Lorren: My family and food make me happy.
T.H. P.:  Favorite junk food?
Lorren: My favorite junk food is probably spicy cheese balls.
T.H. P.: First thing you think when you wake up?
Lorren: The first thing I think of when I wake up is praying I’m not late for work.
T.H. P.:  Last movie you saw, what did you think?
Lorren: The last movie I saw was Primate, and I thought it was super good. Loved the plot twists.

T.H. P.:  Something you collect?
Lorren: I don’t really collect anything, but an item I have a lot of is shoes.

T.H. P.:  How would friends describe you?
Lorren: My friends would describe me as funny.



 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIlarious Maternity Session - Luke and Stephany's Baby Bump - Topeka's Funniest Photographers

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Chloe Fox - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Addy Crouch - Shawnee Heights Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Jonah Tevis - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Landon DeVader - St Mary's High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Rhett's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Ayden Crosswhite - Washburn Rural Class of 2026 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Isaiah Withers - Seaman High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits