Nicole leaves for the airforce


I've known Janet and her two girls Nicole and Morgan for a long time. I used to work with Janet and I've known Janet and her kids long enough to remember when her girls were just very young teenagers. Now their young ladies. Her oldest Nicole is leaving very soon for the airforce. I was asked to photograph some portraits of them before she left. It might be a long time before mom gets to see her and I thought, what a perfect opportunity to get creative and do something that this family will treasure forever. Here are some of my favorite shots from the shoot!
An emotional parting!

Nicole says bye!

They love each other.

My favorite family portrait from that day!

Thanks to Janet for allowing me to capture a very special and bittersweet time in their lives!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Walter Lee's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ferris's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Deacon Crumpton - SFT Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits