The Peterson's come to visit!


Several weeks ago, my parents came to visit from southern Louisiana. They were here for a few days and one day we went out to take some photos. There were so many cute and good ones, but here's some of my personal favorites!



My dad with some Terminator action going on. Obviously Mo loved it!


I don't think our son is allergic to hugs...






Okay, so Mo just turned three a few weeks ago. So, either he's really tall or my mom is really short.... or both... yeah, it's both :)




I'll admit it. I'm not a big fan of having my picture taken. I'm just like you. But I actually kind of dig this one. Mo and my mom looks so cute.


Okay, then we headed out to the park in Lyndon. That playground is pretty awesome!


My dad is a playground hog. No question about it.




I love this of my two special people. Mo and Holly. They look so much alike!

Comments

  1. Jessica, don't believe I've seen you since middle school. What a beautiful young lady you've become. Congratulations and best wishes for all that is ahead. Your portraits are lovely! Mrs. Faimon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Walter Lee's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Deacon Crumpton - SFT Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits