Chey - Winner of our Tween Girl's Contest! - Scranton, Topeka, Ottawa, KS children, family portrait photographer


Earlier today, I had such a good time photographing our winner of our adorable winner of our Tween's Girl Contest. Mom and sister were on hand to have fun with us! Chey was a little nervous at first but she did so good the whole session I hardly noticed.





Tori jumped in a few shots to show some sisterly love. New location I found here in Scranton. I absolutely love it. I'll definitely be back.


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS SMILE!!!!




Cool fun session that I really truly enjoyed. Beautiful young girl and a great attitude. I am really thankful that everyone voted for her and that we had an opportunity to get to do this for her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits