Mo has fun in the desert - Tucson, Arizona

 Now Mo, DO NOT GET TOO CLOSE TO THE CACTUS! Yes, I am a typical parent. I was a little paranoid he would get too close and stick himself! He is very inquisitive and investigative, a typical kid. But he listened well and didn't get too close. It was SUCH A BEAUTIFUL AFTERNOON! I really enjoyed our visit to Tucson and this park in particular. Lots of beautiful cactus and the landscape is just gorgeous!
 Mo was mesmerized by the sheer size of this cactus!

 It was really funny, Mo picked up this branch and pretended to vacuum. He's at that age he wants to help out so much around the house and vacuuming is one of those fun things he loves to do.

I absolutely fell in love with being there and the scenery, but I am happy to be back. I love the grass and trees and open fields. Kansas is definitely where I want to be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography