Meet your photographer - Tommy Peterson - Scranton, KS fartographer

 I'm really shy. ANyonE who knows me at all knows, I am really shy. I am reluctant to expose my face to a camera. But oh well. What the heck. T.H. Peterson will be doing a quick photoshoot with all our peeps and I figured I should kick things off. I'll tell you a little about myself.
 Industrial closepins on your nips hurt.
 I'm this big.
 Couldn't find the old spice. Spray paint works great.
 Taco bell last night.
 Don't judge me. Balloons excite me.
 See I brushed.
 I do own a hairbrush.
 Zit on the back. VERY painful.
 Looks fake, but it's not.
 How I spend the first hour of each morning in the bathroom mirror.
 I hate celery.
 That is not a watermark. I am just very dedicated to our business.
 Jack russells Nike and Ally. They get their personalites from me.
BIG!

Comments

  1. Awesome pics!!! You're hilarious! Did you take the pics or did Holly?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Jacey turns 6 months old - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Best Baby Photographers