Kind of a cool story - Katie said yes! - Topeka, KS Professional Photographers

So, Philip and Alexandra from Lenz Photography (Atlanta, GA) and Holly and myself are all out on a couple date at Texas Roadhouse. Our favorite place for steak in Topeka. And we were sort of celebrating a great month that we had all had together before Philip and Alexandra headed out the next morning to go back home to Georgia. The non perceptive person I am never put two and two together as I walked by Jace and Katie's table. It was Valentine's Day and she had a ton of roses on the table. I thought, wow, this dude is showing up the rest of us guys. Nice roses! I come back from the bathroom and moments later I see them stand up and Jace gets down on one knee to propose to Katie. I am not sure I've ever seen a proposal in real life. It was pretty freakin cool! I attempted to record it on my phone but no luck. But Alexandra who is super outgoing and excited to talk to people ran and got her camera. She HAD to get a picture of these guys. It was funny watching her posing them and interacting. It was really awesome to witness. Katie looked so happy and in complete shock for about a minute. Even though I didn't know who they were, it was kind of a highlight of our night, LOL. 



Tommy and Holly Peterson
tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
785.793.2492 | 785.213.0812
Scranton, KS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers