Conner Pelton - 2015 Topeka West High Grad - Topeka, KS Professional Senior Portrait Photographers
Conner's session was amazing! We actually managed to do the entire session around our studio space in downtown Topeka. I loved his outfit choices and one of my favorite things about his session was the creative use of light in his session. Always a fun part of photographing senior guys. Conner's bow tie was a great touch to his session. Conner said he was really into art so I wanted to try to be especially creative with our use of light. I just really love how his session turned out! Here's a few of our favortes! Enjoy!
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I really like #4, #6, and #7.
ReplyDelete