Liam turns two! Super cute session at Gage Park! Topeka's Best Children's Portrait Photographers
I'm gonna be honest, I was a little bit nervous when we first started Liam's session. He was running around a lot and didn't seem to want to have his photos taken. But it turns out he is just a normal two year old. Just gotta wait for the right moments and follow him around. He is so cute and so animated and his smile makes you want to smile right back! I'm super excited how these turned out and happy to share them on the blog with you all. We've photographed Liam a couple times before and it's been super awesome seeing him grow up and looking forward to many more sessions with Liam!
One of my favorite shots of Liam!
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
One of my favorite shots of Liam!
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment