Interview with the ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Mariah Cook from Silver Lake High - 2016 Senior Grad! Topeka's Premier Senior Portrait Photographers

Man oh man! Where do I begin?! Mariah is one beautiful girl! She did phenomenal! I love her session. I love the ideas she had and her outfits and her overall look. She was very nice and friendly and photos definitely had a fashion look to them. We started in the studio, which to be honest, many seniors don't do anymore. But in my opinion the variety and creativity we can do for seniors in the studio is awesome. She looked amazing in these first few images. Then we headed downtown to Topeka for an urban look. Some of my favorite shots for sure from her session were taken there. We did some at the Governor's Mansion and ended with night time shots on the track. I think that was a great way to end the session. We were able to showcase her passion and sport in a creative and different way. I really love her session and super excited to share them here! If you like what you see, please leave a comment on the blog or on our facebook!
T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Mariah: I will probably attend Washburn and go into nursing.
T.H. P.: How long have you run track?
Mariah: I have ran track since my 8th grade year.
T.H. P.: Who would you say inspires you most in track?
Mariah: My dad definitely inspires me the most when I run track.
T.H. P.: Favorite pizza place
Mariah: My favorite pizza place is Gambino's!
T.H. P.: What will you miss most about high school?
Mariah: I will definitely miss all my friends from high school the most.
T.H. P.: Favorite singer?
Mariah: I can't choose so my favorite singer groups are The Weeknd and Florida Georgia Line.
T.H. P.: What is your idea of a fun date?
Mariah: My idea of a fun date would be going to get dinner and ice cream and then do something fun outside.
T.H. P.: All time favorite movie?
Mariah: All time favorite movie is Dear John.
T.H. P.: Dream job?
Mariah: My dream job is a pediatric nurse.
T.H. P.: Famous person you’ve ever been told you look like.
Mariah: Cameron Diaz
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers