Interview with Alex Ronnebaum - 2016 Grad - Seaman High - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers

The headline may have been misleading. Alex has attended Seaman but is now moving to Johnson County and will be attending his senior year there. He didn't seem overly disappointed about going to a different school his senior year. But I think it's because he is so focused on his dreams and his future that it keeps him positive. Alex is a great young man. I was very impressed with his demeanor and personality. Very likable and down to earth. His good looks certainly aren't hurting him either lol. He LOVES baseball and his session really revolved around his passion for the sport. He has big plans for his future and I'm confident he will do big things. His confidence and determination will take him places! I love his session and his answers to our small interview were entertaining and interesting as well! Enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Alex: My plan after high school is to play baseball at Kansas state university, and to study business!
T.H. P.: How long have you been playing baseball?
Alex: I have been playing baseball since I was 5 years old and just fell in love with the game.
T.H. P.: Favorite professional ball team?
Alex: My favorite professional ball team has to be the Kc Royals just because they are my hometown team. 
T.H. P.: Favorite restaurant
Alex: My favorite restaurant is Taco Villa in Topeka!
T.H. P.: What will you miss most about high school?
Alex: The thing I will miss most about high school is getting to see my friends every day.
T.H. P.: If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Alex: Definitely Mexican!
T.H. P.: What is your idea of a fun date?
Alex: My idea of a fun date is probably going to taco villa then go watch the stars in the back of my truck!
T.H. P.: All time favorite movie?
Alex: My all time favorite movie is probably "The greatest game ever played".
T.H. P.: Besides baseball, what would be a dream job?
Alex: Hmmm... Probably owning a company with my two younger brothers! ( probably would end up Being baseball related) If that didn't workout.. Probably a politician.
T.H. P.: Famous person you’ve ever been told you look like.
Alex:
Lebron James..haha just kidding. I honestly haven't been told I look like somebody famous...

To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers