Baby Paisley is on the way!! Awesome maternity shoot! First Year Baby Plan - Topeka's Best Maternity Photographers!

Photographing Andrea and Jake was so much fun! They are crazy photogenic and I really loved how happy they were! They're having a baby and we could not be more excited to be photographing it's first year!  But FIRST the maternity! I absolutely LOVE photographing pregnant mommas! They're so beautiful and I love what their photos symbolize! You can see great love and excitement for the life that will be a reality soon! Jake and Andrea are such a great couple. I know they'll be wonderful parents! And this is such an exciting time for them!! Here's a few of our favorites from their session! I love how excited and giggly they were. It was truly a phenomenal session!!











To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Riley Mohler - Silver Lake High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits