Interview with Ashley Rietcheck - 2017 Rossville High School Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

We had such an awesome time with Ashley! She was such an amazing subject! Don't believe me?! Just check out these photos!! Ashley was a great model and I loved her outfits and the locations we chose! It was a warm afternoon, I pretty much started sweating the second we stepped out the car lol but it was such an great shoot I didn't care! Part of why it was so humid is it was about to start raining! In fact as soon as we got to the Kansas Museum it started raining, but the amazing thing was how the clouds looked because of it! All around Ashley's session was the kind of shoot I love. She's super photogenic and was motivated and excited for everything we did! Here's some highlights from her shoot as well as our interview we like to do with all of our seniors! Hope you enjoy! Please feel free to comment and share!!
T.H. Peterson: What are you going to miss most about Rossville when you graduate?
Ashley: The small town community and being involved in all the great opportunities at Rossville High.
T.H. P.: Describe yourself with a song title.
Ashley: Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
T.H. P.: What are your plans after college? Dream job?
Ashley: My dream job would be to work for a big corporation as a CPA.
T.H. P.: What’s the best advice your mom has ever given you?
Ashley: Be your own person and do what you want to do without letting others bother you.
 T.H. P.: If you had to leave the state after graduation, where would you want to travel to?
Ashley: Probably Italy, I've always wanted to travel to a foreign country!
T.H. P.: Everyone has an awkward stage in middle school, what was that like for you?
Ashley: I had braces, glasses, and short hair, so it was very awkward.
T.H. P.: Tell us something that most people don’t know about you.
Ashley: I broke my arm twice by the time I was four years old.
T.H. P.: If you started a band, what would you name it, and what genre would it be?
Ashley: My sister Andrea, friend Abigail, and I have already started a band. We named it Triple A and specialize in Country Rock Band.
T.H. P.: What was your favorite part of your session with us?
Ashley: That would be almost getting fined by a cop at the Capitol. Also, I enjoyed having all four of you there to help make a wonderful session.
T.H. P.: If you were given a million dollars and one weekend to spend all of it, what would you do with it?
Ashley: I would definitely buy a new car, then take my family on a weekend vacation. The rest of the money would go to important people who have impacted my life.
T.H. P.: What is the most obscure thing you’ve done extensive research on?
Ashley: I did extensive research on house centipedes after I found one running around in my bathroom. It was disgusting!

To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers