Interview with Danny Shields - 2017 Washburn Rural High School Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Thanks for checking out our session with Danny Shields from Washburn Rural! Great guy! Danny was totally down for everything. It was really a fun session on a great afternoon. The weather was beautiful, he was totally comfortable in front of the lens and I just love how his shots came out! I loved the first shots at his school and the shots at the end of the night with Topeka in the background. Lots of fun!! Here's a few of our favorites, and also a great interview! It's cool because it lets you get to know him a little better. Enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like most about WRHS?Danny: The thing I like the most about WRHS are all my friends I've grown to know! I've known most of them since we were all in Elementary school!
T.H. P.: Best thing about the football team?Danny: My favorite thing about the football team is the teammates I've had for the past 4 years! They're all like brothers to me and also the great coaching staff!
T.H. P.: What position do you play and what misconceptions do people have about
your position?
Danny: I am an Offensive and Defensive lineman and a big misconception is we are the lazy dumb players! When in fact the lineman are probably the hardest working and smartest people on the field!
T.H. P.: Have you ever been hurt or injured playing?Danny: I broke my foot at the end of my sophomore season and missed the last two varsity games.
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?Danny: I plan on going to a 4 year school to play football! I am undecided on what I want to study!
T.H. P.: Favorite place to eat in Topeka?Danny: As a big guy you know I like to eat so I'd have to say Huhot or Pepperjax!

T.H. P.: What did you like most about your session with us?
Danny: Tommy was a great photographer and very friendly!
T.H. P.: What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?Danny: I'm not afraid of a lot of things but the haunted houses in KC had me shaking.
T.H. P.: What kind of student are you?Danny: I'm a really good student, try to keep mostly A's with the occasional B
T.H. P.: What song on the radio amps you up and what song on the radio right now annoys you?Danny:"I Don't Get Tired" by Kevin Gates always gets me amped up for a game but I don't listen to the radio much so there isn't one that annoys me
T.H. P.: Are you a morning person?
Danny: No I am not a morning person I enjoy my sleep!
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers