Interview with Kyle Baker - 2017 Lyndon High Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers
Awesome. That's the way I would describe our shoot with Kyle. He's such a laid back and down to earth guy. He was totally fine with trying anything and he made an effort to give us his best during the shoot. I like his personality and he was just super fun to shoot. I really like his football images and of course his lake photos at the end were pretty epic. We went down to Melvern Lake to finish out his session and rocked it. It was a beautiful afternoon and all around a perfect shoot in my opinion! Here's a few favorite of my images! Enjoy!
Kyle: Offensively I play center while on defense I play middle linebacker. The hardest i can remember being hit is when we threw an interception and I was blind sided when chasing the ball carrier. T.H. P.: What do you like most about going to school at Lyndon High?
Kyle: I love the atmosphere that the school brings and how close the school is as a whole. T.H. P.: Who’s the funniest teacher at Lyndon High and why?
Kyle: I would say the funniest teacher I have is Mr. Baker. He has a really good sense of humor and knows how to make us kids laugh. T.H. P.: So what other outdoor activities do you enjoy?
Kyle: Along with football, I play golf in the spring time. I love being outdoors and being active, my favorite outdoor activities include hunting and fishing or just hangin out at the lake with friends T.H. P.: Where would you like to play college ball at?
Kyle: I'm not really looking into playing college ball all that much, but if I were able to I would love to play at a smaller school such as emporia or Ottawa. T.H. P.: What junk food can you not get enough of?
Kyle: Not really for sure if it's considered a junk food, but one thing i can not get enough of are fruit snacks. Whenever we have them, they are never around for more than a day or two. T.H. P.: Favorite professional football player and why.
Kyle: My favorite professional football player would be Justin Houston of the Kansas City chiefs. I really like how he plays but most importantly what he stands for as a player. T.H. P.: What did you like most about your senior shoot?
Kyle: This was my first time ever really taking a bunch of pictures, so I liked the new experience that it brought. T.H. P.: Who is your favorite female singer?
Kyle: I don't really have a favorite female singer. I just listen to country music and enjoy about every song that comes on. T.H. P.: Funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
Kyle: The funniest movie that I have ever seen was Deadpool. I saw the movie in theaters with a bunch of friends which just made the movie even funnier. T.H. P.: Most embarrassing moment (you’re willing to share!)
Kyle: When I was little, I was playing in a flag football game. The ball was thrown my way and it was gonna be short, so I got down on my knees to catch the pass. The ball ended up going through my hands and then bounced off the ground right into the family jewels. Everyone around started laughing as I was on the ground and couldn't move. T.H. P.: Best advice your mom ever gave you.
Kyle: Stay true to who you are and to no matter how difficult it may seem, always follow your dreams because you only have one shot to really achieve what you want.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com















Comments
Post a Comment