Interview with Serena Lynn - 2017 Lyndon High Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers


 We had a great time with Serena for her senior portrait session. We photographed her a while back at the governor's mansion. It was a beautiful day for photos. A little windy and a little cool but Serena did amazing. I especially loved the warm fall colors and Serena and her mom were so much fun to hang out with! She has a beautiful smile but I also love some of her serious photos. Those are some of my favorites! Here's a few of our favorites as well as an interview we did with her. Hope you like! Enjoy!
T.H. Peterson:  What’s something you love about going to Lyndon High?
Serena:  I love going to Lyndon high because it's cool growing up with the same class and seeing all of us graduating.
T.H. P.:  What would you love to do as a career?Serena:  
I would LOVE to be a phlebotomist.
T.H. P.:  What is your favorite hobby?
Serena:  My favorite hobby is going to shows and concerts.
T.H. P.:  What TV show reminds you of your childhood?
Serena:  Legends of the Hidden Temple!
T.H. P.:  What would people be surprised to learn about you?
Serena:  People would be surprised I'm a natural blonde lol.
T.H. P.:  What is your secret super power?
Serena:  My secret power would to have the ability to absorb information fast and remember it because I'm so curious about everything.
T.H. P.:  Are you more of a summer or winter girl?
Serena:  I'm definitely a summer girl, there is Nothing like swimming and going to a bonfire after a nice day.
T.H. P.:  What did you like most about your shoot with us?
Serena:  I liked that you guys were so funny and not awkward, you can tell you enjoyed what you were doing.
T.H. P.:  What’s the last movie you saw and what did you think?
Serena:  The last movie I saw was "the best of me" and I love that movie lol I was crying before it was even over.
T.H. P.:  Where do you draw inspiration from?
Serena:  I draw my inspiration from my mom because she always sees the best in people and is so open minded.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers