Interview with Hailey Buckley - Shawnee Heights Senior - Class of 2018 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Our latest senior shoot is with Hailey Buckley from Shawnee Heights high! What a beautiful girl!! My wife and I both agree she could be a model! She is so photogenic and a natural in front of the camera and oh my, her smile!!! Gorgeous! I had soooo much fun photographing her. She was happy and excited for her shoot and it was really cool because she didn't have a lot of ideas as far as specific locations, she just gave me free reign which is awesome because I can go with how I feel and what I think will look amazing for her. We visited some amazing locations that I rarely, if ever, shoot at. Overall an excellent session. She killed it! Thrilled with the results and happy for you all to see them today!! Thank you for checking out her session and make sure to read her interview as well as check out her slideshow at the end!
T.H. Peterson: What would you say makes Shawnee heights special? 
Hailey: The traditions. Two of my favorite traditions are the class chants and the homecoming parade! 
T.H. P.: Describe a typical day for you during the school year.
Hailey: I am definitely not a morning person so I usually wake up late and rush to school then I have cheer practice after cheer I go home and then do homework. 
T.H. P.: What do you feel is your strongest attribute?
Hailey: I'm easy going. 
T.H. P.: What is something you'd like to improve upon in your life?
Hailey: workout more and become more fit like my brother!
T.H. P.: What did you enjoy most about your shoot with us?
Hailey: How funny everyone was. They took me to some really cool places and it was a lot of fun!
T.H. P.: What do you consider a fun date?
Hailey: Going out to eat at Red Robin and then going putt putting or go play laser tag and then just hanging out after! 
T.H. P.: Scariest thing you've ever done?
Hailey: Went the state hospital with some friends. 
T.H. P.: Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 
Hailey: hopefully graduated from college, married and working as a nurse. 
T.H. P.: Are you an outdoorsy person or do you like the great indoors more?
Hailey: Outdoorsy! 
T.H. P.: What would you say you and your brother share most in common, 
besides your birthday lol. 
Hailey: we're both each other's best friends and always look out for each other. 
T.H. P.: What makes you really happy? What makes you sad?
Hailey: My cats make me happy and seeing my friends unhappy or hurt makes me sad. 
T.H. P.: Describe the best meal you ever had.
Hailey: Cheese potatoes, green beans and meatballs.

To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Check out Hailey's video!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Carlie's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Alexus Smith - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Blake Dean on the blog - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kingston's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Ellis's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Emily's Maternity Session - Beautiful studio and outdoor session - Topeka's Best Maternity Photographers