Interview with Sarah Ralston - SFT Class of 2018 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

 I've known Sarah since she was little! In fact, I had the honor of photographing her many years ago and so it was very special to be able to photograph her for something as special as her senior portraits. For her session, she wanted to have them done at the sunflower fields. They were amazing! Some had not even opened up yet so it was perfect for her session. The bright vibrant colors of the petals were so pretty! The color of the sky, her beautiful red hair and the flowers looked amazing together! Sarah is such a cool girl. She's a lot of fun to hang out with, smart and her session was smooth and a blast!
T.H. Peterson: Best thing about going to SFT
Sarah: My favorite thing about going to Santa Fe Trail is that I know everyone. It has its pros and cons but I know I'd miss it if I went to a bigger school.
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Sarah: After high school I plan on going to college, possibly out of state. I hope to major in English or journalism.
T.H. P.: What proudest moment of your high school career so far?
Sarah: I'd say my one of my proudest moments would have to be making the dance team. It was wayyy outside of my comfort zone and I wasn't good, but I still tried my best and it has really payed off. Also, mom says this is where I should brag about my ACT score of a 30 on my first try. #StayHumble
T.H. P.: Favorite class and least favorite so far this senior year?
Sarah: So far my favorite class is either band or Comp. My least favorite would have to be physics just because I know I'm not going to understand it. Science and math are not my friends.
T.H. P.: What if your favorite book you’ve ever read? and why?
Sarah: My favorite book I've ever read would be Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd and that's where it all began! I also really love the Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children Series and anything by John Green.
T.H. P.: What sort of music motivates you?
Sarah: My music taste is all over the place. Some days I listen to Disney music all day, other days I play Troye Sivan or whatever else is on the radio. My favorite indie band right now is Rainbow Kitten Surprise.
T.H. P.: What is something from your session you really enjoyed?
Sarah: My favorite part about my session was that I was surrounded by sunflowers. They're my favorite flowers for many reasons. I also loved the energy behind the session and having both my parents and my friends there made the whole experience great. I also knew that Tommy was working his magic and getting great shots, so I was confident that my pictures would look amazing.
T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?
Sarah: One thing most people don't know is that I hate veins! I was actually dead set that I was going to become a pediatric oncology nurse, but over this summer I realized that veins made me so uncomfortable it probably wasn't the best idea.
T.H. P.: Your friendship with your friends is amazing. Every session you guys do, you guys are all there together. They even got up early for your shoot. That was awesome. How would you describe your friendship?
Sarah: Oh my, my friends are the best people I've ever met. They're all beautiful people inside and out. We're all very supportive and understanding of each other and I know they are always there. We all complement each other and make each other better. I love them all so much!
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Ellis's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Lulana's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Carlie's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Alexus Smith - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Blake Dean on the blog - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Kingston's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers