Interview with Dalton Burchett - Shawnee Heights Grad - Class of 2018 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

 Dalton's session was a breeze. He's a good looking guy with a fun personality. He was one of the most easy going seniors we've ever photographed. His mom and family tagged along and helped too. I heard some kissing behind me and they were blowing kisses at him. It was hilarious but it helped! lol. His session was fun, short and sweet. I love his photos and his interview is good too. Enjoy!

T.H. Peterson: What do you like best and least about school?

Dalton: What I like best about school is getting to see all of my friends and some of my teachers, what I like least is having to get up so early!


T.H. P.: Favorite class so far this year?

Dalton: My favorite class this year is weights because I love working out. 


T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Dalton: After high school I plan on going to a technical school in Texas or joining the Navy.


T.H. P.: Best place to eat in Topeka?

Dalton: Either Banjos or Buffalo Wild Wings.


T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your shoot w us?

Dalton: During the shoot I liked getting to experience what my older siblings got too with their senior picture. 


T.H. P.: Describe yourself in 3 words.

Dalton: Describing myself in 3 words will be hard but if I had to choose they would be awesome, athletic and kindhearted.


T.H. P.: What's the scariest thing you've ever done?

Dalton: The scariest thing I have done was climb up a waterfall in Mexico and jump off but it was pretty awesome too. 


T.H. P.: Your photos at Harley Davidson were to honor the memory of your uncle. I think that's very sweet. What is one of your fondest memories of him. 

Dalton: There are so many good memories with my uncle but when your a kid in a small town and your uncle has the key to the swimming pool it's pretty awesome all the times I went night swimming with him and my dad doing tricks off the diving board.


T.H. P.:  Best movie you've seen this year?

Dalton: The best movie I have seen this year would have to be guardians of the galaxy 2 I'm a marvel geek! 


T.H. P.: Best song on the radio right now.

Dalton: Best song on the radio right now to me would be Small Town Boy by Dustin Lynch.




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers