Interview with Bailey Adams - Seaman High - Class of 2019 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits



Not gonna lie, Bailey's session might be one of my favorite sessions ever. She killed it. We started off with some hip hop dancing and that was incredible. We also took some around downtown and got some beautiful images as the skies were extremely dramatic and a powerful backdrop for her session. We then headed to the Kansas Governor's Mansion and were able to catch the most perfect sunset. Bailey looked amazing in those photos. Those were by far some of my favorites from her session. I had fun photographing Bailey. She was easy to talk to, easy to photograph and had a good connection with the camera. Thrilled with the results. I hope you enjoy checking these out and make sure to read her interview. Great answers!!
T.H. Peterson: Best part about going to Seaman High?
Bailey: The best part about going to Seaman High is getting to opportunity to be on the Vikettes. Being with my team and seeing them during the school day never fails to bring me happiness. 

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Bailey: After high school I am planning to go to K-State and pursue a degree in some form of media. I would also like to keep dance in my life in some way. 


T.H. P.: What are you looking forward most to this last year of high school?

Bailey: The thing I’m looking forward to in my last year at Seaman High most is alternate transportation day. I am very excited to participate in the yearly tradition. 

T.H. P.: Favorite class you’ve taken so far in your high school career?

Bailey: My favorite class I’ve taken in my high school career has to be graphic design. The projects we did in that class taught me a lot and helped me in finding what I might want to do with my future. 

 T.H. P.: To be honest, I was kind of blown away by your dancing! How long have you been dancing and what do you love most about it?

Bailey: I have been dancing for fourteen amazing years. The things I love most about it are the group of individuals it surrounds me with that I have the privilege of calling family and the fact that I can express myself through movement. 

T.H. P.: Do you have a pet peeve when it comes to dance?

Bailey: My biggest pet peeve when it comes to dance is when people don’t take it serious as a sport. Many don’t understand the time and effort we spend on improving ourselves and perfecting our routines. 

T.H. P.: Favorite place to eat in Topeka?

Bailey: My favorite place to eat in Topeka is Huhot. Huhot has so many choices and never disappoints. 

T.H. P.: What was your favorite part of your session with us?

Bailey: My favorite part of my session with you guys was how you used humor to make me more comfortable. I also thought that the squirrel throwing nuts at us during the set at the governors mansion was funny. 

T.H. P.: What makes you feel confident? What makes you feel happy? What makes you feel relaxed?

Bailey: The thing that makes me feel most confident is dance. My family and friends always know how to make me the happiest. The thing that makes me most relaxed has to be music. 

T.H. P.: What important advice has your mom given you that you really appreciate. 

Bailey: My mom is a lovely woman and always gives great advice. The advice that has stuck with me most is when she told me to never put my self worth into the hands of others and to learn that being happy with yourself comes first.





To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Ellis's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Lulana's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Carlie's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Alexus Smith - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Blake Dean on the blog - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Kingston's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers