Interview with Jeimmy Perez - Hayden High - Class of 2019 - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers


 Very happy to share our session with Jeimmy! She goes to Hayden High and it was such a beautiful afternoon. She had her family with her and we went around some of our favorite locations and we were able to get some really nice variety but some of my favorites from her session were her country images. Those looked amazing! I really loved how she incorporated the American flag and Mexican flag. That made for a killer background. Really creative and beautiful. Overall, I think her session rocked and I'm happy we were able to create some amazing images with her. Hope you enjoy. Nice interview as well. Check it out!
T.H. Peterson: Favorite thing about going to Hayden?

Jeimmy: My favorite thing about going to Hayden is getting to see my friends and having fun at school dances.

T.H. P.: Best Mexican restaurant in Topeka?

Jeimmy: My favorite Mexican restaurant is Los Charros.

T.H. P.: What is the best advice your mom has ever given you?

Jeimmy: The best advice my mom and dad have given me is to fight for my dreams and that I always have her and my dad by my side.

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Jeimmy: My plans after high school is to go to college and then go to med school but also travel the world and see the different cultures.

T.H. P.: Favorite thing about your shoot with us?

Jeimmy: I felt comfortable with the team I had and they were funny and I had a good time.

T.H. P.: Where would you like to vacation one day?

Jeimmy: I would like to go to vacation to Acapulco.

T.H. P.: Best movie you've seen this year?

Jeimmy: It would probably be Incredibles 2 or Love, Simon.

T.H. P.: Favorite song on the radio right now?

Jeimmy: Love Lies by Khalid with Normani.

T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?\
Jeimmy: My age because a lot of people think I’m older then what I actually am.
T.H. P.: How would you describe yourself?

Jeimmy: That I am a person who is caring, outgoing, funny, sensitive, careful, nice and that I’m social.

To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Jacey turns 6 months old - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Best Baby Photographers