Interview with Rachel Anderson - SFT Class of 2019 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits


 Rachel was so much fun to photograph! I remember my very first impression of her once we started was how much I absolutely loved her smile! She had SUCH a cute smile and I was excited to photograph her! She had mom and her cousin Caroline with her and they made the shoot even more fun. They literally made the session hilarious and really helped put Rachel at ease!! Rachel did amazing. She was a great model and I absolutely love the finished images! Here's some of my favorites. I also really enjoyed her interview! Make sure to check it out!
T.H. Peterson: Favorite thing about SFT?

Rachel: The feeling of being home. I left SFT right after 5th grade and I decided to go back for my senior year, because I wanted to be with friends and people I’ve known since preschool.

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Rachel: After high school I would like to attend college. I’m not sure where I want to go, but I would like to study pre-med.

T.H. P.: Favorite class this year?

Rachel: My favorite class this year is my government class. My teacher is really funny and I’ve always enjoyed anything history related.

T.H. P.: What did you like about your shoot w us?

Rachel: I liked how comfortable things were and not awkward. All of the funny jokes and laughs were definitely a plus.

T.H. P.: It was cool to have Caroline, your cousin, on session with us.  You guys seem very close.  Describe your relationship.  

Rachel: My cousin and I have always been close. We understand each other (most of time). We have are disagreements and fights, but within minutes all is forgiven and we are making each other laugh.

T.H. P.: Favorite indoor activity? 
Rachel: I enjoy staying in and watching something on Netflix. Most likely Grey’s Anatomy or TVD.
T.H. P.: Where would you like to vacation one day?

Rachel: I would love to go backpacking through Europe. It’s so beautiful and interesting.

T.H. P.: Are you a cat or dog person?

Rachel: Definitely a dog person. When I was 16 my grandma helped me adopt a papillon mix  named Louie from Helping Hands.

T.H. P.: What’s the girliest thing about you?

Rachel: Definitely my hair. I’m about as picky as you can get when it comes to hair.

T.H. P.: What would be a dream job for you?

Rachel: I would like to be a pediatrician who travels to countries where they are need of doctors.





To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Larae's newborn session - Interview with mom and dad - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers