Karson's Newborn session - Interview with Mom - Beautiful Newborn Session - Topeka Newborn Photographer

 Look at that face! Karson was such a cute little guy. He was a great model. And one thing I especially loved was photos with Kayden, his big bro! And as you'll see in the interview, you'll see he's a big fan of his baby bro. Super happy with how his photos turned out and it was really special to see the bond this family has. Enjoy.
T.H. Peterson: How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant with Karson?
Cassie: We were really excited to have a family of four. I think Kayden was the most excited. We got him a big brother t-shirt right away. 
Each time he wore it he would tell everyone that he was going to be a big brother, the bus driver, cashier at the Petro, anyone who would listen! 
T.H. P.: How was your first night home with the whole family after having him?
Cassie: When Kayden got off the bus the first thing he wanted to do was hold Karson. Logan and I were exhausted but seeing how much Kayden loved his brother already was the best thing.
T.H. P.: Did you have any unique experiences during your pregnancy or labor and delivery?
Cassie: I had to leave an awards luncheon for Teacher of the Year the afternoon I went into labor. I looked at my co-workers and bosses and simply told them I had to go. Then I walked out, got Logan, drove to the hospital and a couple hours later Karson was born! My principal made sure to tell everyone when they announced my name and it even made it into the paper.
T.H. P.: How did you choose the name Karson?
Cassie: We knew, well I knew, that I wanted another name that started with K. I think we looked at every possible baby name list and Karson was our favorite. *Kayden wanted Kupcake.
T.H. P.: Did you do a gender reveal or baby shower?
Cassie: We didn't do a gender reveal for Kayden so I wanted one this time. It was a simple cake reveal with our family and close friends. We don't keep secrets very well in my family so it was fun to actually surprise everyone!



To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Jacey turns 6 months old - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Best Baby Photographers