Interview with Paige McFreen - SFT Class of 2020 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
Paige and I go way back, as I have been photographing her for a decade! I was so excited to take her senior pictures, and we got the chance to capture a picture of Paige with a collage I made for her ten years prior. For her session, it was COLD for a May afternoon in Kansas, but we found some great spots in the area and she had a really awesome session! We were able to visit a bridge, ball field, and shoot some downtown in our hometown! I always enjoy seeing my clients grow up, and I am excited to see where life takes Paige. Thank you for checking out this amazing session!
T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Paige: Band, KAY, green team, Girl Scouts, renaissance, & softball.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Paige: Go to a Juco for softball, then K-State for pre-med and finish at KU.
T.H. P: What will you miss most about high school?
Paige: Hanging out with my friends.
T.H. P: What is your favorite Netflix series right now?
Paige: The Umbrella Academy.
T.H. P: What did you like most about your session with us?
Paige: They were really funny and laidback as well as talking about farts and watching Jesse do the worm.
T.H. P: Name a memorable time you had in high school?
Paige: When I broke my thumb trying to do a handstand freshman year.
T.H. P: What are your favorite places to eat?
Paige: IHOP & Noodles & Co.
T.H. P: Who has influenced you the most in your life to this point?
Paige: Min Yoongi.
T.H. P: What is your favorite junk food?
Paige: Do sunflower seeds count?
T.H. P: What is your favorite type of genre to read?
Paige: Thriller.
T.H. P: What activities have you been involved in during high school?Paige: Band, KAY, green team, Girl Scouts, renaissance, & softball.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com















Love these pictures .great job Paige. I remember when you were little.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete