Harvey's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka Newborn Photographers
Harvey and all of his family came in for a really unique and special session! Harvey’s mom has been our client and we were so happy when we shot her pregnancy announcement around the holidays. We were even happier to meet Harvey, swaddle him up like Harry Potter, and take some really awesome photos! We got some great shots of him with his siblings, then spent some time wrapping and posing him. We loved his session and we know you will too!
T.H. Peterson: What emotions did you experience when you found out you were pregnant with Harvey?
T.H. P.: Did you have any unique experiences with this pregnancy? Was it different from your other pregnancies?
T.H. P.: How did you decide on the name Harvey?
T.H. P.: Describe your first night home as a family.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
T.H. Peterson: What emotions did you experience when you found out you were pregnant with Harvey?
Sara: Numb disbelief. We were not trying to have another baby, but clearly the universe felt like our family wasn’t complete just yet.
T.H. P.: How are you adjusting to adding him to the family?
Sara: As well as you can be. We are all completely smitten with him. Sleep is lacking though.T.H. P.: Did you have any unique experiences with this pregnancy? Was it different from your other pregnancies?
Sara: Other than the fact that he was my second IUD pregnancy I can’t think of anything. That usually drops some jaws when I tell people. IUD’s are supposed to be a pretty unbeatable defense against pregnancy and it’s failed me twice. I can’t complain though, because I wouldn’t have Harvey or his sister Elaina otherwise. ll of my pregnancies were pretty breezy and he was no different. Harvey’s was probably the easiest next to my pregnancy with my oldest.
T.H. P.: How did you decide on the name Harvey?
Sara: It was just a name I saw on a baby name list online. It was one of three names that Dustin and I could agree on. Took us 32 weeks and a few death threats, but we finally settled on Harvey and I think it fits him perfectly.
T.H. P.: Describe your first night home as a family.
Sara: Our first night was very relaxed. We all just sat around staring at Harvey and reveling in his sweetness.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com














Comments
Post a Comment