Interview with Bailee Blanchard - Jefferson West Class of 2020 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Bailee is a really fun person, and we were really happy to photograph her!  She laughed non-stop and really enjoyed posing and being silly for us during her entire shoot!  You can see her personality radiate in her images! Bailee had a perfect smile, and her eyes lit up every time she would laugh, which was the whole session!  During her session at the governor’s mansion, Bailee had us in stitches as she ran around the hill, and rolled out of the chair! Her bubbly personality made her such a joy to photograph!  This was one of the funnest sessions we have had! While most of her pictures were full of smiles, we did get some really great serious moments of her as well. We are so excited for you to check out her blog!
 T.H. P.:  Describe one of your favorite memories from high school.
Bailee:   I can't  describe just one; homecoming week shenanigans, school spirit and traditions, "family" sleepovers, state playoff road trips, and unforgettable memories with my best friends.
 T.H. P.:  What are your plans after graduation? 
Bailee:   I would like to attend college, travel and see where life takes me.
 T.H. P.:   What is one piece of advice you'd like to give incoming freshmen about high school?
Bailee:   Be involved in activities and step outside your comfort zone....It goes fast, enjoy every moment!
 T.H. P.:  How have your goals changed since you started as a freshman to now?
Bailee:   I am more confident, so I feel like I am able to push myself in the right direction.
 T.H. P.:  How do you feel about being a senior?  What emotions do you feel about your senior year?
Bailee:   It is bittersweet.  I love my school and have built such awesome friendships, these people are more like family to me, but I am so excited to see where my next chapter will lead me and all of the adventures I have yet to live.
 T.H. P.:  What was your favorite part of the session with us?
Bailee:   I had no idea what I was doing, but it was so much fun and relaxed.  I was so glad you were able to capture my personality in my session.
 T.H. P.:  What is your favorite class from high school and why?
Bailee:  I have been blessed with awesome teachers, but I have enjoyed my history courses and Spanish classes
 T.H. P.:  If you could take a dream vacation to anywhere with anyone, where would you go and who would you take with you?
Bailee:   I love to travel internationally, I still would like to see Paris, France.
 T.H. Peterson: Where do you see yourself in 10 years and how will you get there? 
Bailee: I hope to have a college degree, living my dream and enjoying life with family and friends.




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Walter Lee's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Deacon Crumpton - SFT Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits