Interview with Morgan King - Seaman High - Class of 2020 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Morgan’s session was fun! We had lots of ideas and the perfect locations to do them, like the sunflower field, Capitol building, KS Museum and even PT’s Coffee House. All with different outfits and poses and we even had a change of hair when we got to the sunflower field. A long time hairdresser for the family came out to the field and had Morgan looking amazing!! Didn’t take long and all of a sudden she had a totally different look. I loved the transformation. Morgan was quiet but definitely into the session. I love that, her ideas were awesome and she truly had a shoot I won’t forget. To be honest, my favorite images of her, were the closeups because of how amazing her eyes looked! She has a beautiful color in her eyes and it really showed them off. Super excited with the end results! Hope you love them too!! Enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What is your favorite thing about going to Seaman?
Morgan: My favorite thing about going to Seaman is that we have a really tight community. We can always count on one another for support and we only get stronger together.
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Morgan: After high school I want to attend Washburn University for criminal psychology. I still have not decided what I want to do as a career.
T.H. P.: If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be and what would you do?
Morgan: If I could spend the day with any celebrity... it would probably be Emma Chamberlain, because she is my favorite YouTuber and is known for her fashion. I definitely would want to go shopping with her.
T.H. P.: What did you like most about your shoot with us?
Morgan: My favorite part about the shoot was that it was laid back and everyone tried as best as they could to make my senior picture experience one I will always remember.
T.H. P.: What do you like to do for fun?
Morgan: I really enjoy making all kinds of videos, everything from vlogs to documentaries. I am also in my school’s broadcast program. I have been a director and an anchor. I also enjoy working with children and animals.
T.H. P.: If your friends had to describe you in a single word, what would they say?
Morgan: My friends would describe me as crazy, because I’m often full of energy and humor. I also can change the subject of a conversation about 10 times per minute.
T.H. P.: What Netflix show are you watching right now?
Morgan: Currently, I am watching the show Friends. I do not even know how many times I have gone through all 10 seasons.
T.H. P.: What is your secret power?
Morgan: My secret power is probably making others smile on their worst days. I like to think I have a good sense of humor and I know just what to say in order to cheer my friends up.
T.H. P.: What car would you drive if money was no object?
Morgan: If it was up to me I would drive a Jeep, because I think they are so cute and are good for stargazing and drive in movies.
T.H. P.: Favorite place to eat in Topeka?
Morgan: My favorite restaurant is Red Robin, because they by far have the best fries in Topeka. I have also made a lot of fun memories there with my family.



To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Jacey turns 6 months old - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Best Baby Photographers