Whitley's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Osage County's Best Newborn Photographers
Whitley came in for a newborn session and he was so cute! He had the cutest little
hands and tiny little feet! He was very strong and determined to break out of the
wraps, so we just took our time and let him settle in. Once he had his binky, he
was good to go! He posed in the Tonka truck, and we were able to practice a new
style of posing. Then he did a great job on his tummy in a prop, even holding his
own head up a little. Mom was so helpful during the shoot, arranging the props
and helping our assistant. It was such an awesome experience for them and for us!
We loved seeing their faces light up as they watched! It was a great session and we
love Mr. Whitley so much! Enjoy!
hands and tiny little feet! He was very strong and determined to break out of the
wraps, so we just took our time and let him settle in. Once he had his binky, he
was good to go! He posed in the Tonka truck, and we were able to practice a new
style of posing. Then he did a great job on his tummy in a prop, even holding his
own head up a little. Mom was so helpful during the shoot, arranging the props
and helping our assistant. It was such an awesome experience for them and for us!
We loved seeing their faces light up as they watched! It was a great session and we
love Mr. Whitley so much! Enjoy!
Lynzie: We were expecting to get pregnant, because we had been trying. I lost a baby at 6 weeks in February, so when I found out I was pregnant on Mother’s Day which is also Lincoln’s birthday it was a complete shock. We didn’t expect to be expecting again so soon!
T.H. P.: What was the first thing you thought when you saw Whitley for the very first time?Lynzie: The first thing I thought when I saw Whitley was “holy cow he has big balls!” Of course I was on pain medicine and a little loopy but that was honestly my first thought. Even our doctor commented by saying “well, he’s definitely a boy!”
T.H. P.: What is his full name and what is the meaning behind it?
Lynzie: Whitley Michael Miller Stukey. Two months into dating, Lincoln and I went to a Royals game and we both saw the name Whit Merrifield and his sign said ‘get jiggy Whit it’ and we thought that was funny. Three years later when we found out we were having a boy, we couldn’t decide on a name we both liked so we went back to Whit. Michael is for both of our dads, Whitley’s grandpas. My dads middle name is Michael, Lincoln’s dads first name is Michael and Lincoln’s middle name is Michael. Miller- Mac Miller was/is my favorite rapper. I listen to him all the time and would notice the baby would move when I played his music, and Mac Millers birthday is 1/19 and that’s when we were hoping Whitley would come out, but he waited until 1/20.
T.H. P.: What unique experiences did you have during your pregnancy?
Lynzie: I can’t really recall any unique experiences during my pregnancy. It was really a “normal” pregnancy so much so I told Lincoln I could do it for a living...that was until I was in labor!
T.H. P.: What was your favorite part about your newborn session with us?
Lynzie: The patience and dedication to get the perfect photo. Whitley was fussy and me being a brand new nervous mom probably didn’t help but you kept right with him and really made me feel calm and more importantly made Whit feel calm.
Want newborn portraits? Go to bit.ly/PetersonNewborn and fill out the form!
Got questions? Call us at 785.793.24942 or 785.213.0812














Comments
Post a Comment