Brook's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's best Newborn Photographers
We have been photographing the Reed family for years, so we were excited when
Tiffany contacted us for her 4th child’s newborn shoot. We were not expecting
her to bring an 11 lb baby! Brooks is hands down the biggest newborn we have
ever shot, and he was so cute and chubby! We started with the bum up pose,
and his back wrinkles looked like a Shar-Pei puppy! This was our first session
after intensive training from another photographer, and we did it without a
diaper. Brooks peed all over! TWICE! It was so funny. He had one of the best
sessions we have ever had since we had that training. He did a great job with his
family, too! We love this session, and it truly is a turning point for our business.
Enjoy!!
Tiffany contacted us for her 4th child’s newborn shoot. We were not expecting
her to bring an 11 lb baby! Brooks is hands down the biggest newborn we have
ever shot, and he was so cute and chubby! We started with the bum up pose,
and his back wrinkles looked like a Shar-Pei puppy! This was our first session
after intensive training from another photographer, and we did it without a
diaper. Brooks peed all over! TWICE! It was so funny. He had one of the best
sessions we have ever had since we had that training. He did a great job with his
family, too! We love this session, and it truly is a turning point for our business.
Enjoy!!
Tiffany: I found out I was pregnant the boring old fashioned way- by taking a pregnancy test. The only shock came from the first three negative tests because I just knew I was pregnant. When I finally got the positive test I was very excited because we were trying for one more.
T.H. P.: How did your other children react to seeing Brooks for the first time?
Tiffany: Aniston was in awe and she kept saying “he is so beautiful”. Owen was excited to finally have a brother but he was more concerned with asking me about how big my belly was now that the baby was out. Everly was not as impressed as the big kids. She really just wanted to run around the hospital room. Now that we are all home though the kids all love him and are very concerned with trying to help me with him.
T.H. P.: What was the first thing you thought when you saw Brooks?
Tiffany: I was crying and I just kept thinking “you are so perfect, I love you so much”!
T.H. P.: What kind of food did you crave when you were pregnant? What foods did you avoid?
Tiffany: This was actually my first pregnancy where I didn’t crave anything specific. I honestly didn’t eat that much through my pregnancy with Brooks. I was always hungry but my stomach would just hurt when I ate. Now looking back I know that was probably because with an 11 pound baby in your belly there is no room for food! Haha!
T.H. P.: What was your favorite part about your newborn session with us?
Tiffany: I loved how my job was to just sit back and watch. You were both creative with ideas for posing, backgrounds and wrapping so it took any pressure off of me to do anything. I loved that you kept his area heated so he was nice and warm, even when naked. I loved that it never felt rushed but very much at Brooks speed for what he was willing to do or not do. It was just very relaxed and that made it not stressful at all.
Want newborn portraits? Go to bit.ly/PetersonNewborn and fill out the form!
Got questions? Call us at 785.793.24942 or 785.213.0812












Comments
Post a Comment