Remington's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's best Newborn Photographers

 Remington came in for her newborn session and she was so cute and cuddly!  We knew she would look absolutely perfect in our new sunflower set up! She was so easy to wrap up and pose!  She got swaddled like a little budding sunflower and posed in a really cool bucket. Then we used the old pink car we have had forever and she posed after a few minutes of soothing. Next, we got her in the old carriage, and then some pictures of her with her parents!  She was a budding little angel and we are over the moon for her images! Enjoy!
 T.H. Peterson:  How did you find out you were pregnant? Was it a shock or expected?
Kristen: It was definitely a shock! I had been nauseous or actually sick for about three weeks but didn’t think much of it. Finally one day I decided to take a test, even though I was sure it was going to be negative, and that pink positive sign popped up so fast I really didn’t believe it. Soon though disbelief turned it tears of happiness. Of course though I still had to make sure so I went to the store and bought six more tests just to make sure. Once they all turned positive I was over the moon.
 T.H. P.:  How did you react to seeing her for the first time? 
Kristen:  Definitely a feeling of overwhelming love. I had a c-section so my first look at her was brief but in those few seconds I fell head over heels for her.

T.H. P.:  How did you decide on Remington?
Kristen: It was actually my mother-in-law who said the name Remington. I played around with it in my head for just a few minutes, and knew there was no other name for her. I love that it’s different for a girl to be named Remington and it’s strong. Plus Remi for a nickname is just too cute!
 T.H. P.:  What kind of newborn items do you use often and love the most? Kristen: Love swaddles!! I use the brand Swaddleme since it makes it foolproof to swaddle your baby and they can’t wriggle out of it like a traditional blanket swaddle. These have helped her sleep so much better through the night.

T.H. P.:  What was your favorite part about your newborn session with us?  
Kristen: So thankful that I was able to pick things out (props, headbands, color schemes) that I like. I felt that helped to make it even more personal to us. The environment was also very calm which I felt helped keep Remington fairly calm through her session.



To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIlarious Maternity Session - Luke and Stephany's Baby Bump - Topeka's Funniest Photographers

John and April's beautiful day! Incredible Wedding Celebration at Liquid Art Winery - Manhattan, KS

Interview with Chloe Fox - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Jonah Tevis - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Landon DeVader - St Mary's High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Rhett's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Isaiah Withers - Seaman High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Ayden Crosswhite - Washburn Rural Class of 2026 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits