Interview with Alyssa Jaramillo - Class of 2021 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Look at that smile! Alyssa was absolutely gorgeous! She was a great subject and photographing her was so much fun! I was super happy because both her and her mom were super excited and into the shoot! That always makes for the best sessions! One thing that really stands out for me is how colorful the session was! Shooting this in fall, with all the rich colors was amazing and even though we did most of these in locations we shoot often, I feel that her session really got a beautiful unique look! Super thrilled with the results and am so happy to share her session with you! Thanks for checking it out!

T.H. Peterson: What is your secret power?
Alyssa: I think my super power is somehow talking my parents into getting what I want.


T.H. P.: Three things people would be surprised to learn about you...

Alyssa: I am the worst when it comes to procrastination.

I like to bake but I’m horrible at it.

I love criminal justice shows or watching unsolved cases.

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?           
Alyssa: I plan to attend Ku and major in Chemical Engineering and hopefully go into Pharmacy.
T.H. P.: What is your biggest pet peeve?
Alyssa: My biggest pet peeve would probably be people who are hypocrites.
T.H. P.: What is your best memory from high school?
Alyssa: My best memory is going out with gia every single weekend whether we went to a football game or just stayed at each others house.
T.H. P.: What would be a dream job?
Alyssa: My dream job is to be a pediatric pharmacist.
T.H. P.: What was your favorite part of the session with us?
Alyssa: My favorite part of the session was watching my mom make different facial expressions everytime I took a photo.
T.H. P.: What is one thing you want the older generation to understand about your generation?
Alyssa: That we are aware of what is happening in today’s society and we will be the generation to create a better plan for a “better tomorrow”
T.H. P.: If you could trade places with one celebrity for a week, who would it be and what would you do?      
Alyssa: I would want to trade places with Kevin Hart lol and I’d want to see how many people I could make laugh, I might even ride a rollercoaster just because I know he doesn’t like them. 
T.H. P.: What is your favorite song right now?
Alyssa: At the moment I don’t have a favorite song but I love anything by Frank Ocean or the Weeknd.




 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers