Interview with Ciara Barr - Senior Portrait Session - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers

We have to say that Ciara is for sure one of our favorite seniors that we have ever shot!  She is so photogenic and she literally made our job so easy!  We shot most of her session in our studio, and she had so much variety!  She rocked every single pose we gave her.  One of the coolest parts about Ciara is she is going back to get her GED, all while raising a 1-year-old and working full time.  We are so proud of all of her accomplishments!  Hats off to you, Ciara!  Keep up the good work!!

 T.H. Peterson: So can you tell me a little bit about your schooling and what your plans are after finishing up?

Ciara: Well, I’m doing my schooling online because I can’t go to school due to having bills and a child. My plans are wanting to go into law enforcement, it’s always been my passion.

 

T.H. P.: What is your proudest achievement?

Ciara: My proudest achievement is becoming a mom. It’s what keeps me going.

T.H. P.: What motivates you to go back to school?

Ciara: My motivation is my son. I want him to have a life that he can look up to and have a good role model that no matter what it’s never too late to go for what you want.

T.H. P.: What's advice would you give to moms trying to juggle everything you have?

Ciara: My advice is to just keep looking forward at the bigger picture. It’s hard some days I want to quit but the bigger picture is knowing you have someone else watching every move you make.

T.H. P.: What do you do to relax?

Ciara: I relax by watching movies or just playing video games.










 Book your own senior session at: bit.ly/SrMini2021

Get more info at tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

or call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers