Interview with Alex Ditch - Washburn Rural Class of 2022 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

I met Alex when he was younger and was doing family photos for his family. When I saw him again for his senior session, I was really surprised to see how much he had grown up into a strong young man. I know it's silly to say but I was still picturing him as the young kid. The cool thing is we did his session on his family's property like we did back when we did the family portraits. The land is so beautiful and interesting it makes the perfect backdrop for his session. They have barns, a lake, trees, tall grass, you name it, the perfect rural country setting. And the best part was, it's all him. He's a very genuine and down to earth and it was really easy to photograph him. He's truly personable. I am thrilled with how his session turned out and I'm excited to share it with you today! Thank you for checking it out!! Hope you enjoy the photos and the interview.

T.H. Peterson: What classes are you enjoying the most this year and what's your least favorite?
Alex: My favorite class is Welding while my least favorite class is film as lit.

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Alex: To be an associate from one of the big Hvac companies.

T.H. P.: After making so many pizzas at your job, are you tired of pizza yet?

Alex: No, I still enjoy eating pizza. At least the ones that I make. 

T.H. P.: What's your favorite pizza?

Alex: I would have to say the BBQ chicken pizza.  

T.H. P.: What did you like most about your session with us?

Alex: You guys knew how to make me laugh. I wasn’t looking forward to the shoot but you guys made it a good time.

T.H. P.: What is your proudest moment hunting?

Alex: The last night of hunting season on 12-31-20 I shot my biggest buck. He was a once in a lifetime kind of dear. I’m very proud of it.

T.H. P.: How did you get into bow hunting? 

Alex: It has always been in my family. So I would say that and some close family friends who have mentored me.

T.H. P.: If you could try anything new in terms of hunting and fishing, what would it be? (ie alligator hunting Louisiana, big game hunting in Africa, etc)

Alex: I would love to go sea fishing for tarpon, I’ve always wanted to catch a fish that’s bigger than me. I would also love to go elk hunting. It would be an amazing experience. Just the fact that you get to be in the mountains on foot just sounds awesome.

T.H. P.: Last movie you saw and what did you think of it?

Alex: The Green Mile, it’s one of my favorite movies. Tom Hanks is my favorite actor and I like the role he plays in the movie.

T.H. P.: Advice you'd give yourself as a freshman in highschool.

Alex: To not care as much.





 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers