Interview with Aulysha Lester - SFT Class of 2023 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Aulysha’s session was nothing short of phenomenal. She was such a great model and photographing here was a real treat. We started in front of the studio and went over to SFT to do some on the field to show off her cheer and ended at Osage County Fishing Lake for sunset portraits. The colors were incredible. She has a great smile and an awesome personality. I feel honored to have photographed her and am so excited with the results! Here are some of our favorites! Enjoy!

T.H. Peterson: Favorite place to eat in Topeka?

Aulysha: Taco Bell, I don’t really dig fancy restaurants! 

T.H. P.: Favorite subject in school:

Aulysha: Psychology, learning how everything in the brain is connected and what triggers benefits and which don’t interest me!

T.H. P.: What do you do for fun?

Aulysha: I really like to just cruise around dirt roads blaring some 90’s country.

T.H. P.: What do you love most about yourself?

Aulysha: My determination, if I want something I’m going to continuously fight until I reach it.

T.H. P.: If you could spend the summer doing anything you wanted, what would you do?

Aulysha: I would spend my whole summer traveling down south, I love the cultural down there and how everything looks so different. 

T.H. P.: All-time favorite movie:

Aulysha: Honestly probably sky high, I could watch that movie everytime I turn on the TV and it would ever get old.

T.H. P.: Favorite part of your session with us?

Aulysha:  All the jokes that were mentioned, and how Tommy thought I was joking about getting a huge portrait banner of me for the studio! 

T.H. P.: What is your dream job when you grow up?

Aulysha: I really want to go into psychology nursing I want to be able to watch someone’s personality and triggers and be able to help them figure out what to do to calm the triggering aspects of life.

T.H. P.: Best memory from school so far:

Aulysha: I can’t pinpoint a single memory so probably all the times we have put people in trash cans than ran the down the hallways to then let go and have them crash into the lockers.

T.H. P.: How would your friends describe you?

Aulysha: My friends would describe me as being the mom of the group, I am always making sure that everyone else is good and has everything before I think about myself. They would also say that I bring a lot of laughter, I am always doing dumb things to make everyone laugh!





 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers