Interview with Kaitlyn McPherson - Rocking V Ranch - Class of 2023 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Kaitlyn’s session was amazing. We headed to Rocking V Ranch just outside of Auburn where she works part time and it was the perfect place for a shoot. We’ve shot there before and it’s always a beautiful location for our sessions so I was super excited to be there. Kaitlyn has a passion for horses and that was so much fun to have as part of her session. I truly loved shooting her session. She’s beautiful and so photogenic! Thanks for checking out her session. Hope you enjoy! 

T.H. Peterson: Tell us about your horse and why is he special to you?

Kaitlyn: He’s special to me, because he is the reason I fell back in love with riding horses. and I’m grateful for Madison, letting me lease her horse the past few months.


T.H. P.: What do you do for fun?

Kaitlyn: Spending time with my daughter, Madilyn.

T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?

Kaitlyn: I can wiggle my ears!

T.H. P.: What are you looking forward to the most your senior year?

Kaitlyn: I’m looking forward to graduation.
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Kaitlyn: I plan to go to college to get a degree in either equine studies or a degree in elementary education.

T.H. P.: What is your favorite junk food?

Kaitlyn: Pizza

T.H. P.: What's your favorite thing about yourself?

Kaitlyn: My red hair.

T.H. P.: Favorite subject in school?

Kaitlyn: Social studies

T.H. P.: What was your favorite part of your session with us?

Kaitlyn: The funny comments someone would make to make me laugh/smile.

T.H. P.: Favorite movie from childhood?

Kaitlyn: The brave little toaster!

To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

  1. Beautiful!! I love my great niece and am so proud of her!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers