Small Business Showcase - Faithful Favorites - Lyndon, KS

T.H. Peterson: What inspired you to start Faithful Favorites?

Amber: My daughter, Halle!! I wanted her to always have the cutest bows and head wraps to match all her outfits so I started making them for her!!! After she was born I really wanted to be a stay at home mom. By starting Faithful Favorites I have been able to do that!! 

T.H. P.: How did you come up with your business' name?

Amber: From the moment I found out I was pregnant with our little girl I just knew she would have the same middle name as me! Which is where Faithfulfavorites comes from both my daughter and I middles names are Faith

T.H. P.: What are some of your most popular items?

Amber: My most popular items are bummies and traditional solid color bows! I mean who doesn’t love a basic color bow perfect to pair with any outfit!

T.H. P.: Are customers able to order customized products?

Amber: Most definitely! I’m always open to suggestions! If you ever have a color, pattern ,or theme in mind reach out I’d love to create something just for you!

T.H. P.: Do you have a location with your products available?

Amber: I do I am located outside of overbrook and service all the surrounding areas, I do have product store from at Rocking K3 Ranch Boutique in Lyndon, KS.

T.H. P.: How can customers reach you to place an order?
Amber: Through Facebook I have a group and page called Faithfulfavorites and messenger is a great way to communicate.Also available at amberwells060317@gmail.com or 785.214.8756





 Do you have a small business? Would you like to be featured on our blog? Send us a message on our facebook page or reach out to us by email! We'd love to work with you!S
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers