Abi McNary - Santa Fe Trail High Class of 2023 - Osage County's Best Photographers

Abi has such a bright and happy personality, it only makes sense that her senior session matched perfectly!  Her warm smile looked amazing with the warm sunset!  Everything matched, from her outfits to her eyes and the sky and the lake.  It was breathtaking!  There were so many amazing images from her session, we struggled to pick only a few.  Here are some of our top favorites!

T.H. Peterson: What are you enjoying most your senior year at SFT?

Abi:  I am enjoying being involved as much as I can whether it’s cheer/dance/ or band to helping out with the musical and decorating the school for events.

T.H. P.:  What has been your most memorable moments doing dance and cheer?

Abi:  My most memorable moment in dance was team bonding. I love getting to know everyone and making memories. My most memorable moment in cheer is trying new stunts, I always start off nervous but the end result is super exciting.

T.H. P.:   What are your plans after high school?

Abi:  After high school, I plan on going to KU and majoring in psychology.

T.H. P.:  What is your dream job?

Abi:  My dream job is to be a forensic psychologist.

T.H. P.:  Would you consider yourself an extrovert or introvert or somewhere in

between?


Abi:  I consider myself to be an extrovert at first I can be shy, but after I get

comfortable I am super outgoing.

T.H. P.:  What is something you enjoyed about your session with us?


Abi:  I enjoyed sharing ideas and being able to use my ideas as well as

incorporating your ideas for amazing results.

T.H. P.:  Your dog Dixie is adorable. What breed is she?

How did you get her? How long have you had her?


Abi:  My dog, Dixie, is a German wirehaired pointer.

I rescued her as a puppy almost 3 years ago.

T.H. P.:  If you had $1000 and 1 hour what store would you go to?

Abi:  I would definitely go to Target! There’s a wide variety of things and I could spend a lot of time walking around shopping when I have the time.

T.H. P.:  Favorite YouTube channel?

Abi:  My favorite YouTube channel is the history channel. I love watching history videos in my free time.






To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers