Aven's Perfect Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers


We really enjoyed meeting Aven and his mom when they came in for his newborn session.  He was sooo tiny, probably one of the tiniest newborns we have photographed.  His feet were almost bigger than he was!  He settled right away and slept the entire session, and he had so many amazing images!  We especially loved seeing him smile as his mom held him!  It was a great session, and we are so excited to share these with you!  Enjoy!


T.H. Peterson: How did you discover that you were going to have a baby?

Bailey: How I really found out is that my husband grabbed my breast and it was extremely sensitive, I pretty much knew right away. But if that needs to be left out, we had been trying for a few months and I decided to take a couple of tests over the course of a couple days since I had not got my period yet, and once I got a faint line dark enough that I was confident was positive, I told my husband by putting the test in his Chipotle bag. He was very much caught off guard but excited!


T.H. P.: What are some things that you craved throughout your pregnancy?

Bailey: I craved anything and everything sweet, specifically chocolate. I was not much of a sweets person prior to being pregnant so this was interesting!


T.H. P.: What did you think when you first saw Aven?

Bailey: We thought he looked like a little alien, but he was cute with his big eyes! l couldn't believe that he was what was inside my belly for 9 1/2 months.


T.H. P.: Name three baby items that you could not live without...

Bailey: Velcro swaddles, sound machine and my bedside bassinet!


T.H. P.: What was your favorite part of your session with us?

Bailey: Taking the few photos with Aven, specifically getting the one of him smiling. That one is my absolute favorite!





To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Jacey turns 6 months old - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Best Baby Photographers