Interview with Brayden - Class of 2023 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

What a beautiful young lady! Brayden was such a fun person to photograph. The best smile and just so photogenic. So the idea was to get a session of her in the snow. That’s what she really wanted. Well that’s kind of hard to time but we managed to get a really nice snow and the images we got from the session were just stunning! I loved her whole shoot but when she came out in this beautiful red gown, it just popped against the white backdrop. I was so excited and glad she brought that as part of her session!! Thank you so much for checking out her session and I hope you enjoy!

T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?

Brayden: I am going to KU to study nursing.

T.H. P.: What will you miss most about going to Seaman?

Brayden: I will miss seeing my friends because I have known them for forever.

T.H. P.: What would you consider a dream job?

Brayden: I would love to be a traveling labor and delivery nurse, that way I could see different parts of the United States.

T.H. P.:  What kind of student are you?

Brayden:  I am a hardworking student and I have always gotten good grades because I enjoy learning.

T.H. P.: What advice does your mom give you often?

Brayden: “Have fun, experience everything, and don’t give a crap what others think.”

T.H. P.: Favorite thing to do outdoors?

Brayden:  I love to go swimming and I have a new love for paddle boarding.

T.H. P.: What is something you enjoyed about your shoot with us?

Brayden: I liked seeing the view of Topeka from the rooftop.

T.H. P.: Favorite youtube channel?

Brayden:  I don’t watch YouTube but I do like seeing music videos.

T.H. P.: If you could take a road trip anywhere, where would you go?

Brayden:  I want to go to California because it is hot and it seems really beautiful.

T.H. P.: Favorite junk food?

Brayden: I love pizza but I also love snacking on Cinnamon Toast Crunch.




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or. 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers