Capturing the Radiant Spirit of Shelby: A Journey Towards Miss Rodeo Kansas

I recently had the honor of photographing Shelby, a charismatic and photogenic young woman representing Ellis County in the pursuit of the Miss Rodeo Kansas title. Despite the long journey from Russell, KS, Shelby's vibrant personality and perfect smile made the experience both enjoyable and memorable.
"My name is Shelby Ney and I was born and raised here in Kansas! I am the current Ellis County Rodeo Queen and I am currently running for the title of Miss Rodeo Kansas. I am a senior at fort Hays State University where I am majoring in biology! I currently live on my family’s Black Angus ranch south of Russell, and I want to thank Tommy for taking time out of his holiday to take some amazing headshots for me!" - Shelby Ney




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Ellis's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Lulana's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Carlie's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Alexus Smith - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Blake Dean on the blog - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Kingston's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers