Interview with Leah Simpson - Shawnee Heights Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Leah is a very unique and fun young lady! I could tell she was a little shy or introverted at first but I KNEW I liked her. She is funny, smart, silly and cool. I knew almost immediately I would have a blast photographing her and her session ended up being one of the most fun sessions this year! We started off in Barnes and Noble and that ended up being way better than going to the library. If you like books, what a perfect spot! She had way more than what I posted here, but these were just some of my favorites!

T.H. Peterson: How is school going this year?

Leah: The work is easier than junior year so far, but I wish I had more

classes with my friends.

T.H. P.: What are you planning on doing after high school? 

Leah: I’m planning to go to Wichita state university and double major

in American Sign language and Education.

T.H. P.: What would your dream job be? 

Leah: A teacher and writer/author.

T.H. P.: What books would you recommend everyone read? 

Leah: One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid and you’d be home now by Kathleen Glasgow. 

T.H. P.: What do you love about books so much? 

Leah: They’re a nice escape from reality, and they help to show me other perspectives and situations that I wouldn’t be able to see or experience otherwise. 

T.H. P.: Earliest memories reading?

Leah: Going to the public library with my family to pick out and read books together.

T.H. P.: What is something you enjoyed about your shoot with us? 

Leah: I liked how many random and fun ideas that they kept coming up with-specifically at Barnes and Noble.

T.H. P.: Favorite thing to do when you get home from school? 

Leah: When I get home I like to play piano and sit outside while I do my homework.

T.H. P.: What music are you obsessed with? 

Leah: My favorite artists right now would probably have to be Noah Kahan and Harry Styles.

T.H. P.: How would friends describe you?  Leah: They would say I’m quiet around people I don’t know well, but louder and kind of weird with my friends and family.




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Emily and Jacob's Magical Wedding at Stony Point Hall - Beautiful Kansas celebration - Lawrence, Topeka, KS Wedding Photographers

Larae's newborn session - Interview with mom and dad - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Skylar's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alayah's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Baby Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers