Interview with Gage Dunworth - Topeka West Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Gage is one of the coolest dudes I have ever met. I loved his laid back personality and his subtle confidence. I told him his hair and bandana reminded me of an 80s movie (and that I meant that completely as a compliment) and he laughed and he loved that I told him that lol! He was such a good sport and willing to try anything! We started out at the skate park and got great images and then headed downtown and got more images that I really think showed off his personality and his style well. These are some of our favorite images. He had so many incredible images and moments. Thanks for checking out Gage's session!

T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?

Gage: Work


 

T.H. P.: What classes are you enjoying most this year?

Gage: Photography and Weights

T.H. P.: Which classes are you glad to be done with?

Gage: My math classes 

T.H. P.: How long have you been skating?

Gage: Just over a year 

T.H. P.: Have you ever been injured on your board?

Gage: I fell on a big hill in Oklahoma and got bad road rash. 

T.H. P.: What is something you enjoyed about your session with us?

Gage: Both photographers were very friendly and cracked good jokes.

T.H. P.:  Best thing your mom cooks?

Gage: Potato soup 

T.H. P.: Advice she gives you often?

Gage: She tells me to look when I back up.

T.H. P.: What do you like to do when you get home from school?

Gage: I like to go home then leave immediately so I can hangout with my girlfriend. 

T.H. P.: Band you could listen to on repeat over and over?

Gage: The avalanches.




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Emily and Jacob's Magical Wedding at Stony Point Hall - Beautiful Kansas celebration - Lawrence, Topeka, KS Wedding Photographers

Larae's newborn session - Interview with mom and dad - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Skylar's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alayah's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Baby Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers