Lulana's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

We had such a great time with Lulana. She is so beautiful! I mean, just look at her face. What a doll! Photographing her was fun and I was so excited with the beautiful images we got of her and especially the ones with her mom and grandma. So special! I love capturing those special connections and tender love of a new mom. It's such an incredible moment in time. Here's some of our favorites. We hope you enjoy!

T.H. Peterson: What was your pregnancy like? Did you have

food cravings? Heartburn, etc?

Chenoa: I had so much heart burn towards the end of my

pregnancy and lulu came out with lots of hair! I craved

cabbage, sushi and ice cream!

T.H. P.: What did you think when you first saw Lulana?

Chenoa: When I first saw Lulana I thought it was crazy how she was living in my tummy at first. 

T.H. P.: How did you come up with her name?

Chenoa: I prayed for days and nights for her name to come to me and it did. 

T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your session with us?
Chenoa: It was pretty laid back and they didn’t get frustrated when my baby was crying or was hungry and needed to eat. 
T.H. P.: Who does Lulana look like?  Chenoa: Lulana looks like me, her mommy!





To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com or register at bit.ly/PetersonNewborns

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers