Saylor's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

What a cutie pie! I told mom I wasn't sure if I ever saw a baby with dimples. She was just perfect. Such a good baby too! She posed great and made our jobs so much fun! She's a beautiful baby and it was great to have mom and grandma along for the ride as well. It was a very special session! Thanks for checking out her session. Hope you enjoy!

T.H. Peterson: How did you find out you were pregnant?

Campbell: We started trying in June and I took a test as soon as I could

get a possible positive! It was the day before my husband's birthday so it

was the best gift! 

 

T.H. P.: Did you have any food aversions or cravings when you were pregnant?

Campbell: I never had any food aversions during my pregnancy but I did crave sour candy all the time! 

T.H. P.: How did you come up with Saylor's name?

Campbell: We came up with Saylor’s name years before we even got pregnant, we met a sweet little girl at a restaurant and that was her name. We loved it ever since! 

T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your shoot with us?

Campbell: Something that made the shoot so great was you didn’t have to think about outfits or swaddles. The first few weeks you are already so stressed that’s the last thing you are wanting to think about and the options that were provided for you were awesome!! 

T.H. P.: What did you think when you first saw her?

Campbell: I always thought about how excited I was going to be when I first saw her but I never could’ve imagined the overwhelming love and excitement I truly felt when that moment came. I’ve always been told “just wait until you see her!” & I wasn’t prepared for that feeling, she was perfect! 

T.H. P.: Who does she look like? Campbell: She looks just like me! When we got home I pulled out my baby photos and it was crazy how much she looked like me as a baby. She does her have dad’s dimples which are my favorite thing about her!






To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com or feel free to register at bit.ly/PetersonNewborns

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography