Interview with Ava Runnebaum - Class of 2025 - Amazing sunset session - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Photographing Ava was a treat. She is so photogenic and every portrait of her was perfect! I had the honor of photographing her and her step brother Braiden at their beautiful property on the outskirts of Topeka. I'll be sharing his blog post shortly. She has the best smile, she knew how to pose and genuinely had a great time in the session, despite the humidity and climbing temps. It was hard narrowing down her session to our favorites but I think this post gives a nice collection of highlights from that day. Enjoy!

T.H. Peterson: What classes are you looking forward to your senior

year? 

Ava: I am looking forward to my TCA classes because they are all

medical based and that’s what I want to do when I grow up.

T.H. P.: What would you go back and tell your freshman self? 

Ava: I would tell my freshman self school gets hard but you have to push through it. Everything will eventually pass.

T.H. P.: You mentioned you dive and swim.  What are your proudest moments in that sport? 

Ava: My proudest moment is when I managed to concuss myself doing a front flip off the board. 

T.H. P.: Dream job? 

Ava: My dream job something within the cardiovascular specialties in the medical field because organs interest me, specifically the heart. 

T.H. P.: Something you liked about your shoot with us? 

Ava: During our shoot, I liked how you weren’t awkward and kept the shoot entertaining, your son was also funny.

T.H. P.: Are you a cat or dog person? 

Ava: I am usually a dog person but at the moment I like out barn cats more than our dogs.

T.H. P.: Least girliest thing about you? 

Ava: The least girliest thing about me is how I am able to get dirty and help out with the farm and I’m not afraid to do it. 

T.H. P.: What song are you obsessed with? 

Ava: The song I obsess the most over is There’s Your Trouble by The Dixie Chicks because I have been able to sing it word for word since 8th grade. 

T.H. P.: Describe your relationship with Braiden. 

Ava: Braiden was the first stepbrother I got the closest with, I definitely push his buttons but in the end he’s my favorite. 

T.H. P.: What makes you feel confident? Ava: Wearing clothes I’m comfortable in and makeup makes me feel confident because I am able to feel like myself.



To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Alassandra Weakland - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Shawn Preston - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

A Country Celebration: Ryan and Abigail's Love-Filled Wedding at Circle S Ranch - Lawrence, KS Wedding

Madison's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Maternity and Newborn Photographers

Charlie's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Noah Robinson - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Miss Maddox Jolene - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Braiden Beninga - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits