Shawn Preston - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

I had a great time hanging out with Shawn. I love how his session turned out. We started at the gym to get some great basketball shots of him. He's clearly very passionate about playing and I love how these images really capture that. We then headed to Gage Park and downtown. What started off as a cloudy day ended in the perfect pink and blue sky; the afterglow of the sun setting was just incredible. Shawn is very photogenic and we were able to get many images of him that show off his personality and the beauty of Topeka. These are some of our favorites from his session. Enjoy!

T.H. Peterson: How long have you played basketball? What have

been some of your proudest moments?

Shawn: I've played basketball since I was 5 years-old. Some of my

proudest moments in basketball are playing on the WRHS basketball

team and playing on the Mustang's basketball tournament team.

 

T.H. P.: Favorite ball player? 

Shawn: My favorite basketball player is Kyrie Irving.

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school? 

Shawn: My plans after high school are attending college in state. 

T.H. P.: Dream job?

Shawn: My dream job is owning my own business.

T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your session with us? 

Shawn: I liked how you and your assistant set up and moved from shot to shot quickly while creating a friendly and humorous atmosphere.

T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you? 

Shawn: People would be surprised to know that my dad and I have a mowing business.

T.H. P.: Classes are you glad to be done with? 

Shawn: I am glad to be finished with Precalculus.

T.H. P.: What tv shows were you obsessed with when you were a kid? 

Shawn: When I was a kid I was obsessed with the TV shows: Curious George, Thomas The Train, and Wild Kratts.

T.H. P.: What is your secret power? 

Shawn: I can't tell you my secret power. It's a secret.

T.H. P.: Favorite place to eat in Topeka?

Shawn: My favorite place to eat in Topeka is Panda Kitchen.





To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Alassandra Weakland - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ava Runnebaum - Class of 2025 - Amazing sunset session - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

A Country Celebration: Ryan and Abigail's Love-Filled Wedding at Circle S Ranch - Lawrence, KS Wedding

Madison's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Maternity and Newborn Photographers

Charlie's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Noah Robinson - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Miss Maddox Jolene - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Braiden Beninga - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits